Our client is a fast-growing biopharmaceutical company headquartered in South Dublin.
They are seeking to recruit immediately, an Assistant Administrator to support the Office Manager and the Senior Team, some of whom are UK based.
This is a learning position and you will be given the opportunity to grow and develop in the role.
A full range of office duties including:
- Extensive Diary Management for the Senior Team
- Booking meeting rooms, setting up AV equipment and ordering food for internal meetings
- Booking flights and accommodation for team members
- Coordinating international meetings (flights, accommodation, meeting rooms, transfers)
- International conference logistics
- Set up new vendors on SharePoint
- Stationary orders
- Printing and photocopying
- Assist with Concur expenses
- Liaise with Finance team
1 year’s experience in an office environment is desirable
Computer literate with a working knowledge of Office 365 (or similar), useful to have working knowledge of powerpoint and excel.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills – a ‘team player’
Ability to interact at all levels of the organisation
A methodical approach to tasks
Detail and process oriented
A positive ‘can do’ attitude
For further information on this position please contact Laurentina Kennedy at The RFT Group on 01 2302400 / Laurentina@rftgroup.ie. Check out all our open jobs on our Recruitment website: www.rftgroup.ie
Follow us on Facebook, Linked-in, Twitter