My client a leading Multinational Medical device company now require a Senior EHS Engineer to join their expanding team.
The Senior EHS Engineer will liaise with Project Engineering and ensure that legislations and EHS standards are being met for all new projects and changes to current processes and act as site deputy in the absence of the EHS manager.
This is a permanent role based in the Irish Midlands and it comes with a good salary with good benefits.
Responsibilities of Senior EHS Engineer
- Lead all activities relating to Risk Management
- Support the site audit and compliance program
- lead all activities relating to EHS Training
- Manage processes relating to Management of Change
- maintain EHS compliance to legislative requirements.
- Support sustainability and environmental management program
- Ensure EHS requirements have been considered for all new projects / installations
- Drive continuous improvement to reduce risks on site.
- Manage training, SOP’s, document templates related to risk management, including general and equipment risk assessment
- Manage the site risk assessment schedule
- Carry out High Hazard assessments (eg working at height, LOTO etc), capture findings and drive actions to closure
- Manage site fire risk assessments
- Lead departmental Integrated Audits and support site legislative audits.
- Support external BSI audits to maintain compliance to ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
- Support any other external EHS audit for the site eg HSE
Requirements of Senior EHS Engineer
- NEBOSH General Certificate preferred or similar Safety qualification essential
- Engineering experience in a similar role
- Environmental Legislation Awareness is an advantage
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
The RFT Group, BioPharmaceutical Division specialize exclusively in the recruitment of scientists, engineers and executives for the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device sectors.
For more information please contact John at The RFT Group / www.rftgroup.ie / 01 2302400 or click apply below