Our client is recruiting for a permanent senior HR Business Partner, this is due to the continued expansion of their operations.
The Senior HR Business Partner will support the execution of Human Capital Strategy via application of HR initiatives, tools and processes within the client group(s). Partner with client group leaders to deliver human capital solutions aligned with department/function performance goals and business strategy.
- Responsible for providing HR guidance/support to client group(s) in most of the following areas: competency development, succession planning, talent management, talent acquisition, labour relations, employment law compliance, employee relations, employee engagement, change management and process improvement.
- Coach and consult with management on issues affecting morale, performance, development and organization effectiveness, helping to determine root causes and recommending appropriate next steps.
- Provide guidance and direction to client group(s) to ensure consistent, equal and fair treatment of all employees. Consult with managers to ensure the consistent application of and adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Partner with HR Centers of Excellence to address and satisfy the client group(s) requirements. Apply knowledge of key business drivers in making decisions related to human capital.
- Present, train and/or facilitate workforce development programs. Support communication on and utilisation of performance management tools & processes and compensation & rewards programs.
- Introduce, lead and influence change management initiatives with client group leaders in order to address issues that will enhance overall performance and build the overall human capital capability of the organization.
- Conduct and manage the investigation of complaints and concerns that could result in legal ramifications; assess the severity, involve appropriate individuals and facilitate appropriate action based on policy and practice.
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources, Organisational Development, Psychology, Business, Industrial Relations, or a related field is required. MBA/MSc advantageous.
A minimum of 8 + years of professional Human Resource generalist preferably in high growth, changing the environment.
Strong Employee Relations background required.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to negotiate and influence.
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills with the ability to build relationships at senior levels.
- Ideally has experience of operating at a Senior Level
Follow us on Facebook, Linked-in, twitter