Due to continued expansion of their operations our client a well-established Multinational Healthcare Manufacturer now require a qualified and experienced Senior Lean Process Engineer
The Senior Lean Process Engineer will be in control of developing a culture of Operational Excellence by developing the competencies and skills of the wider organisation. They will lead the site Lean Business Process Program which is the global approach to running high performing departments by relentlessly pursuing the elimination of waste.
This is a permanent role based in Cork with excellent progression opportunities
Key Responsibilities of Senior Lean Process Engineer:
- Ensure global LBP (Lean Business Process) Essentials Program (Enablers, Tools, Sustain) Systems are deployed across the site and in each department to drive high performance.
- Continuously improve the LBP essentials program by piloting new tools and ideas and sharing so that they can be leveraged locally and globally.
- Coach and mentor management leadership team to focus on the process by asking for and expecting to see LBP tools and roadmaps during reviews and team meetings
- Engage people by celebrating success and motivating the entire team through respectful challenge and support while leading with humility
- Empower and engage employees to identify opportunities and improve the business to drive world class results.
- Identify organizational improvements to deliver value for our customers.
- Ability to analyze and interpret business data to identify optimum improvement opportunities, suggest unique solutions and champion implementation.
- Drive sustained quality, services, and cost rates of improvements with emphasis in delivering annualized savings in overhead.
- Deliver Lean, Process Improvement and Problem Solving training at the right time to the right audience.
- Facilitate, mentor, and participate in projects that support the LBP program
- Establish and support a work environment of continuous improvement that supports company Quality Policy, Quality System and the appropriate regulations for the area they support. Ensure employees are trained to do their work and their training is documented.
- Degree or Masters in relevant Business, Engineering or Science discipline.
- Black Belt in Lean/Six Sigma (preferred, not mandatory).
- Extensive knowledge and application of Lean/IE tools and methods
- Leadership, Influencing and Change Management skills
Please send an up to date CV and cover letter to John Reid at The RFT Group / email@example.com / on 01-2302400 / www.rftgroup.ie
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
The RFT Group, BioPharmaceutical Division specialise exclusively in the recruitment of scientists, engineers and executives for the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device sectors.