Senior Medical Science Liaison, EU region
|Job Title:||Senior Medical Science Liaison, EU region|
|Contact Name:||Larry O’Leary|
|Job Published:||almost 3 years ago|
Our client is focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of novel antibodies that are directed towards rare diseases. Rapid expansion has led to the need to create an additional EU-based Senior Medical Science Liaison to their team.
The successful hire will be a regional expert in the company?s disease areas, KOLs, patient treatment trends, clinical trials and scientific activities. This appointment will help establish this young company?s presence in EU region.
This role will require up to 50% EU travel. Also, the hire will be flexible to work from home when not travelling.
Responsibilities for Senior MSL:
- Develop and maintain relationships with KOLs and principal investigators
- Identify key national and regional thought leaders and any other external expert of interest (i.e. patient advocacy groups, new investigators, etc.)
- Support clinical trial related activities, related to patient identification, recruitment and investigator education
- Help coordinate medical education to external stakeholders (patient advocacy groups, investigators and other experts within Company?s disease areas
- Participate in the collection and exchange of scientific/technical information important to the Company's development efforts
- Identify, coordinate, evaluate and monitor investigator-sponsored trials intended to support the clinical and scientific strategy of the Company's products
- Help develop and manage to timelines publication plans of investigator-sponsored studies
- Represent the Company at major meetings and conferences relevant to research and development efforts, including hematology, cardiology, nephrology and neurology disease states
- Maintain clinical and technical expertise in the therapeutic area through review of the scientific literature and attendance at key scientific meetings
- Assist in the development of, and participate in, regional advisory boards and medical education programs
- Ensure all materials and activities reflect the highest standard of quality
- PhD or other Doctoral level degree (e.g., MD, PharmD) required.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry, or clinical setting experience such as drug information, disease management programs, clinical pharmacy or clinical medicine.
- Established peer-to-peer relationships with KOLs, scientists or other healthcare professionals within EU region, in chosen therapeutic areas.
- In-depth knowledge of Rare diseases and/ or Oncology. Prior work in hematology and / or cardiology is desirable.
- Knowledge of clinical trial design and process.
- Superb communicator of technical and scientific information, multilingual a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience with product launch is desirable.
- Business acumen is preferred.
Please contact Larry on +353 1-2302400 / firstname.lastname@example.org
The RFT Group, BioPharmaceutical Division specialise exclusively in the recruitment of scientists, engineers and executives for the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device sectors. www.rftgroup.ie
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available