My client a growing Healthcare Manufacturing company now require an experienced Senior Process Engineer – Global Management Systems.
The Senior Process Engineer – Global Management Systems is responsible for the implementation of integrated frameworks, systems, information paths and competencies across the External Operations product lifecycle. The role will provide leadership and oversight to cross-functional groups to enhance process understanding and measurement capability with specific responsibility in the areas of Statistical Process Excellence and risk-based approaches.
This is a permanent role based in the Dublin city centre.
Responsibilities of Senior Process Engineer – Global Management Systems
- Provide technical leadership in developing, implementing and maintaining External Operations management systems across the product lifecycle.
- Creates and maintains a knowledge base of key process and performance information on external manufacturing capabilities.
- Challenge current methods and practices offering new ideas and solutions to enhance performance across the product lifecycle.
- Executes priorities in line with business strategy, providing clarification and works with key stakeholders to ensure objectives are achieved. Builds partnerships with Internal and External stakeholders that benefit the overall performance of the organisation.
- Apply statistics and risk-based approaches to process understanding and continuous improvement.
- Implementation of statistical methods and procedures for the measurement and evaluation of process control and process capability.
- Implement data collection plans, statistical methods and procedures for measuring and evaluating process control and process capability.
- Create procedures to guide statistically based conclusions on level of process control and process capability; enable recognition of where further evaluation is required and to what level based on statistical methods.
- Contribute to the External Operations vision to ensure supply chain robustness within the production network through the application of business and process understanding methodologies which are underpinned with a continuous improvement and process control mind-set.
- Facilitate multi-department teams in executing risk assessments and development of data collection plans to monitor the manufacture of drug products by utilising statistical methods and procedures to measure and evaluate process control and process capability.
- Direct interaction and presentation of data to demonstrate to regulatory authorities the adequacy of our implemented processes, systems and controls.
- Flexibility in leading or working as part of a team as the need arises, preparation of documentation relevant to the role and demonstrate initiative in idea generation and development of systems to support the role.
- Comply with all aspects of cGMP, Safety and Environmental legislation and Company policy where impacts on the role.
- Maintain and enhance job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; use of professional publications; alignment with professional organizations/societies; maintaining personal networks; monitoring financial guidelines and requirements, etc.
- Enhance team, department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- The role may require some international travel
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Engineering or similar Technical discipline
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience in a pharmaceutical drug product manufacture or development environment.
- Subject Matter Expert level of process, equipment and control across the pharmaceutical drug product lifecycle for a range of in process and finished product technologies, including design and control of these processes.
- Knowledge of global regulatory requirements and industry best practice concerning cGMP manufacturing, validation, quality systems, equipment innovations, upgrades and instrumentation to ensure manufacturing best practice.
- Demonstrate an expert knowledge of scientific and engineering principles as well as skills in change and program management.
- Oral Solid Dosage, parenteral and biologics technologies knowledge would be benefical
The RFT Group, BioPharmaceutical Division specialize exclusively in the recruitment of scientists, engineers and executives for the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device sectors.
For more information please contact John at The RFT Group / www.rftgroup.ie / 01 2302400 or click apply below