My client a leading Pharmaceutical company now require a Senior Production Technologist
to join their expanding team.
The Senior Production Technologist will work as part of the team to ensure all manufacturing relating activities are executed to ensure operational targets are achieved, they will follow all EHS and quality procedures in their daily activities.
This is a permanent role based in Dublin and it comes with a good salary with good benefits.
Responsibilities of Senior Production Technologist
- Perform duties as directed in whatever area of manufacturing operations they are currently assigned. This would include (but not be limited to) batch processing, utility monitoring and waste management.
- Carry out and monitor manufacturing operations (including all control system activities) as directed by, and in strict compliance with, the relevant manual or electronic Batch Manufacturing Instruction and Record (BMR) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) or other Protocol.
- Actively participate in AGILE including problem identification, Just do its, Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and Agile Projects.
- Actively support and contribute to the introduction of new processes and the execution of process validation by and under the direction of relevant support personnel.
- Ensure that the manufacturing and ancillary facilities are operated to optimum efficiency.
- Ensure that changeovers of both equipment and production areas are carried out in an efficient and effective manner.
- Ensure that the workplace and ancillary facilities are maintained in a clean and tidy state at all times and particularly during manufacturing activities.
- Ensure that housekeeping duties are completed as assigned including the physical cleaning of process and ancillary facilities
- The role may involve shift work as required to meet future production demands
- Notify the Manufacturing Operations Manager/Designee (or other appropriate responsible person) in a timely and comprehensive manner of any deviations from defined manufacturing processes or other established procedures. Any abnormal occurrences or observations should also be reported.
- Generate documentation associated with their activities as required by cGMP, Health and Safety and Environmental regulations or management systems.
Requirements of Senior Production Technologist
- Relevant 3rd level technical qualification in science (is an advantage)
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Plant Technologist or similar role within pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Subject Mater Expert in their principle work area, preferably OSD Drug Product Operations (Dispensing, Blending, encapsulation, primary packaging)
- Knowledge of production management principles.
- Proficient in the use of MES systems.
- Proven experience in a supervisory role in a regulated manufacturing environment an advantage.
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
The RFT Group, BioPharmaceutical Division specialize exclusively in the recruitment of scientists, engineers and executives for the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device sectors.
For more information please contact John at The RFT Group / www.rftgroup.ie / 01 2302400 or click apply below