| Serialisation Manager
- Provide support for third parties by communicating serialisation requirements.
- Engaging with QA, Artwork, IT, Sourcing, Validation and Operations teams to provide resolutions where required.
- Work within a team-based environment, ensuing that third party partners are in compliance with the falsified medicines directive.
- Work closely with the core internal serialisation team and other cross functional counterparts to ensure milestones are met.
- Work within a team-based environment.
- Managing & tracking external third parties.
- Reporting compliance of activities with project timelines and deliverables.
- Produce and present regular status reports.
- Attend global team meetings.
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment, self-manage, prioritize actions and comprehend technical documents is required.
- Possess a good knowledge of the pharmaceutical packaging/manufacturing process and the support functions of the supply chain (Artwork/Labelling, IT, Sourcing etc.).
- Effective communication skills, ability to influence and strong organisational skills are essential.
- A working knowledge of the EU FMD regulations and the impact of the requirements on the wider supply chain is desirable.
- Project management experience is desirable.
- Proficiency with MS Excel, Word, Outlook & PowerPoint is desired. Previous project management experience is desirable.
Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org