Newly exciting opportunity to play a key role in building a Dublin-based global leader in healthcare innovation, with the major product launch.
- Provide support for third parties by communicating serialisation requirements.
- Engaging with QA, Artwork, IT, Sourcing, Validation and Operations teams to provide resolutions where required.
- Work within a team-based environment, ensuring that third-party partners are in compliance with the falsified medicines directive.
- Work closely with the core internal serialisation team and other cross-functional counterparts to ensure milestones are met.
- Work within a team-based environment.
- Managing & tracking external third parties.
- Reporting compliance of activities with project timelines and deliverables.
- Produce and present regular status reports.
- Attend global team meetings.
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment, self-manage, prioritize actions and comprehend technical documents is required.
- Possess a good knowledge of the pharmaceutical packaging/manufacturing process and the support functions of the supply chain (Artwork/Labelling, IT, Sourcing etc.).
- Effective communication skills, ability to influence and strong organisational skills are essential.
- Working knowledge of the EU FMD regulations and the impact of the requirements on the wider supply chain is desirable.
- Project management experience is desirable.
- Proficiency with MS Excel, Word, Outlook & PowerPoint is desired. Previous project management experience is desirable.
For further information on this Serialisation Manager
position please contact Laurentina Kennedy at The RFT Group on 01 2302400 / Laurentina@rftgroup.ie. Check out all our open jobs on our Recruitment website: www.rftgroup.ie
Follow us on Linked-in