Site Maintenance Planner
|Job Title:||Site Maintenance Planner|
|Contact Name:||Larry O’Leary|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
Our client, is a major multinational pharmaceutical manufacturer based in Dublin, now seek a Site Maintenance Planner will responsible for developing, implementing and owning the master maintenance schedule for their plant.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing, implementing and owning the master maintenance schedule for the site.
This is an 18 month contract role.
Responsibilities of Site Maintenance Planner:
- Maximising plant efficiency and utilisation with effective planning of maintenance and engineering activities and resources across the site.
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of short and long term business priorities and objectives through regular communication with other functions.
- Providing updates on a regular basis to functional managers on schedule adherence.
- Reviewing major work requests including clarification of originator?s intents and assign appropriate priority to facilitate.
- Leading and coordinating major overhauls and shutdowns
- Measure and report on KPIs and identify improvements and prepare specific actions.
- Set up and management of services contracts with vendors.
- Champion the use of OPEX tools in relation to Maintenance initiatives
- Providing input and guidance into asset management budgets.
- Developing, planning and scheduling best practices and training documents ? training others on techniques, systems and procedures as required.
- Ensuring activities are completed in compliance with regulatory requirements.
Requirements for Site Maintenance Planner:
- Degree in Engineering or similar technical discipline. Level 7 or ideally a Level 8 qualification.
- 7+ years? experience in the area of maintenance / operation of process and utilities equipment.
- 3+ years? experience in planning and scheduling of maintenance / engineering activities.
- Experience of aligning Manufacturing Schedules with Maintenance Schedules.
- Experience of developing and following up on contracts with outside vendors.
- Working knowledge of Maximo or other CMMS system such as SAP or PEMAC.
- Experience in Clean Utilities Operations / Maintenance, Process Equipment Operations is ideal.
- Excellent communication / presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
Please contact Larry on +353 1 2302400 / firstname.lastname@example.org
The RFT Group, Biopharmaceutical Division specialise exclusively in the recruitment of scientists, engineers and executives for the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device sectors. / www.rftgroup.ie
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available