My client a leading Pharmaceutical company now require a Site Quality Improvement Lead to join their expanding team.
The Quality Improvement Lead is responsible for defining the strategic direction of the Quality Department, particularly focusing on Continuous Improvement (Agile) and Quality Culture activities. This role reports in the VP of Quality.
This is a permanent role based in Dublin and it comes with a good salary with good benefits.
Responsibilities of Quality Improvement Lead
- Defining and monitoring strategic objectives for the Quality function in line with site and Global Quality objectives.
- Leading change and continuous improvement for the Quality function.
- Actively participating in the site Agile programme as a Quality representative.
- Defining and leading innovation projects within Quality and participating in site innovation projects.
- Leading the Lab Excellence programme and participating in Global Lab Excellence activities.
- Leading the site Quality Culture programme and participating in Global Quality Culture activities.
- Defining and ongoing monitoring of the Quality budget (operational and capex).
- Resource planning and monitoring of resource requirements within Quality.
- Implementing and continually monitoring effective Key Performance Indicators within Quality.
- Effectively promoting and communicating Quality Improvement activities to the site and the Global organisation.
- Acting as a designee to the Site Quality Head as required.
- Supervisory duties for Quality personnel may be part of the role.
- Assuming responsibilities in any work area of the Quality Department as required by business needs.
Requirements of Quality Improvement Lead :
- Primary Degree in a scientific discipline
- Yellow Belt and Green Belt training is desirable
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Continuous Improvement / Agile role
- QC laboratory experience is strongly desired
- Strong project management and organisational skills
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
The RFT Group, BioPharmaceutical Division specialize exclusively in the recruitment of scientists, engineers and executives for the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device sectors.
For more information please contact John at The RFT Group / www.rftgroup.ie / 01 2302400 or click apply below