Our client, a medical devices manufacturer based in Munster now seek a Software Engineer.
The Software Engineer will assist in the design, development, validation and support of equipment used in the production and support of medical devices.
They will work on their own or as part of a team to debug/repair manufacturing and/or support systems. Responsible for developing, applying and maintaining quality standards for equipment and software products.
This is a permanent position with excellent advancement opportunities and very good salary and benefits.
Responsibilities of Software Engineer:
- Designs, develops, debugs, modifies, tests software programs by using current programming languages, methodologies and technologies
- Documents software development and/or test development by writing documents, reports, memos, change requests. Methods used are determined by approved procedures and standards
- Tracks software development effort by creating and maintaining records in the approved tracking management tool
- Analyzes, evaluates, verifies requirements, software and systems by using software engineering practices
- Investigates, researches, selects software designs, operating systems and/or practices
- Continuously improves process and work methodologies by interfacing with peers/cross-functional groups and analyzing activities to improve workflow and work processes
Requirements for Software Engineer:
- Degree in Electronic/Software Engineering
- 2-3 year?s experience ideally in a Manufacturing background
- C and Labview experience desirable
For more information and in strict confidence please send an up to date CV and cover note to John Reid at the RFT Group email@example.com/ 01-2302400 / www.rftgroup.ie
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
The RFT Group, BioPharmaceutical Division specialise exclusively in the recruitment of scientists, engineers and executives for the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device sectors.