About the Role:
Responsible for supporting Manufacturing and R&D projects for multiple divisions. Projects include both implantable, external and capital systems.
The individual responsibility will include:
- Provide quality system oversight of any new Software/Firmware code developed on site to procured from an external vendor to be used in or the manufacturing of our client's medical devices. Develop Firmware solutions based on requirements
- Work closely with the SW/FW team to recommend architecture of new products from a Hazard Analysis, DMFEA, SW Security and Industry standards (such as 62304 etc.) perspective.
- Executes SW validations for new manufacturing equipment brought into the plant.
- Functions as an independent SW reviewer for validation protocols and reports authored by other engineers.
Key Candidate Attributes:
- Familiar with Agile SW development process
- Familiar with Industry standards for medical device SW (IEC62304) and SW Security Initiatives
- Familiar with C++, C# and embedded C programming languages
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- innovative thought process
- Strong presentation skills.
- Level 8 in Computer Science Engineering / Electronics Engineering/ Biomedical Engineering
Please phone Gavin on 01-2302400 / firstname.lastname@example.org / www.rftgroup.ie
The RFT Group, BioPharmaceutical Division specialise exclusively in the recruitment of scientists, engineers and executives for the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device sectors.