The Supply Chain Customer Service Specialist will be responsible for the execution of inter-company ERP sales order, purchase order and shipment processing transactions. Fulfills a variety of administrative duties to enable the efficient functioning of the Dublin Supply Chain department.
The Supply Chain Customer Service Specialist will report to the Supply Chain Manager, Global External Manufacturing (GEM).
- Execute ERP-based purchase orders/sales order processes from receiving incoming internal customer orders, creating and placing purchase orders on internal/external suppliers, through confirming and tracking shipments to delivery and payment, in order to meet customer requirements.
- Track shipping activities for adherence to agreed lead-times and schedules.
- Maintains records and prepares reports relating to Customer and Supplier performance with respect to timing, quantity and planning horizons.
- Monitors Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for an assigned portfolio of Customers/Suppliers.
- Contributes to periodic (daily, weekly, monthly) supply chain reports to facilitate the monitoring of operational supply chain activity.
- Organizes and maintains a robust and efficient Supply Chain data archiving system.
- Continuous Improvement – identifies and initiates continuous improvement to ensure optimum process efficiency and reduce non-value-added activities.
- Complies with internal SOPs, appropriate legislation, contractual obligations and company policies including, but limited to SOX.
- Ability to liaise with other departments as necessary.
- Performs general office administrative duties as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong computer literacy skills and experience working with an ERP system.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical/medical device/healthcare industry
- Well organised administrative skills, capable of managing competing priorities.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good numeric skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to deal with customers and suppliers in a professional manner.
Follow us on Facebook, Linked-in, Twitter