Our client, a blue-chip multinational pharma company, now seeks a Supply Chain Specialist who will operate as part of their virtual supply chain team; between Customers, inter-company and CMO sites on behalf of the company, in accordance with GDP.
The successful candidate acts as the primary contact for CMO planning team for product inquiry, shipments, scheduling and transactional activities. Additionally, the hire will link with other Supply Chain teams to follow up on deliveries to CMO drug product manufacturing sites to avoid potential manufacturing delays.
? Perform necessary analysis on the escalated issues and work with CMO on potential resolutions
? Link with other Supply Chain teams to follow up on deliveries to CMO drug product manufacturing sites to avoid
potential manufacturing delays.
? Proactively aiding with mitigation of Back Order and Anticipated Back Orders with the relevant CMO.
? Reporting of Supply Chain metrics to CMO & VPT with summarized root cause analysis.
? Perform forecast variability analysis and communicate/escalate any significant forecast changes as necessary.
? Communication of forecast to CMO in compliance with the contractual obligations. Support any related queries
? Perform the necessary analysis to support the resolution of the supplier capacity constraints issues in the short,
medium and long term.
? Communication of any inventory risks to ExM inventory control and finance teams.
? For finished goods, support ExM Supply Chain with new SKU introduction (line extensions) to meet market
? Coordinate gathering of required information for Market Action Fact Finding meetings and representing Supply
Chain at the necessary meetings as required.
? Support the Projection and Budget processes.
? Support supply chain improvement projects with CMO & ExM teams.
? Comply with all Regulatory/Finance/EHS/ Security compliance procedures.
? Develop policies, procedures and systems for the implementation of best practice for third party customer
contract management across the organization.
? Validate all terms and conditions against our current operating model and our system of record SAP.
Implement and manage a contracts database.
? Implement systems/processes to monitor customer performance in line with their contractual obligations.
? Rollout standard measuring and monitoring of our Third Party Customers.
? Develop and implement programmes to support the improvement of customer KPI?s.
? Ability to prioritize, organize and manage multiple tasks to tight deadlines
- A strong knowledge of SAP supply chain functionality
- Proficient in all Microsoft office packages
- Strong analytical, communication, critical thinking and problem solving skills required. Experience in working within a global and culturally diverse organization; ability to work in a dynamic and flexible environment
- Primary degree in a related field or equivalent
- 3+ years? experience in a supply chain environment, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry that encompasses a basic understanding of business specific organizations, functions and business support systems (manufacturing, packaging, artwork, regulatory, marketing, quality control/quality assurance and supply chain)
- Knowledge of customer service standards, order processing and invoicing
- Knowledge of end to end processes in forecasting, product planning, order fulfillment and procurement.
- Understanding of Supply Chain and Regulatory operations in a cGMP environment
- This position will involve 20-30% international travel.
Please contact Gerry on +353 1-2302400 / Gerry@rftgroup.ie
The RFT Group, BioPharmaceutical Division specialise exclusively in the recruitment of scientists, engineers and executives for the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device sectors. www.rftgroup.ie
Key words; Supply Chain Specialist, Production Planning, Forecasting, Logistics, Procurement, Contract Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Biopharma, Dublin, Meath, Kildare.