Due to continued expansion of their operations our client a well-established Multinational Healthcare Manufacturer now require a qualified and experienced Warehouse Manager.
The Warehouse Manager is responsible for the day to day management of the warehouse function to support the ongoing expansion of the business.
This is a permanent role based in The Midlands and reports to the Operations Manager.
Key Responsibilities of Warehouse Manager:
- Manage the warehouse resources to support the business needs in a 24 hour environment.
- Develop KPI’s for a warehouse function to drive business continuous improvement & achieve operational, financial, stock and service targets.
- Implement “Best in Class” warehouse practices and processes.
- Identify, implement and develop warehouse systems to drive efficiency.
- Manage inbound and outbound shipments.
- Recruit, train, develop and motivate a team of staff to ensure set performance targets are met.
- Flexibility to meet the needs of the business is also a requirement.
- Ensure smooth day to day running of the warehouse and logistics areas including the raw materials, components and finished goods flows, storage locations (inside and outside) and external warehouses.
- Responsibility for all staff within the logistics warehouses including all aspects of people management, grievances, disciplinaries, recording of holidays, absence, coaching, motivatation, etc.
- Ensure that all warehouse staff are properly trained and all certificates are valid.
- Assures adequate inventory accuracy and also assess capacity in place to meet plant requirements.
- Maintain accurate records of warehouse receipts/dispatches and internal reports
- Produce internal KPI’s
- Housekeeping and general tidiness both inside and outside the buildings
- Incident reporting and correct action implementation
- Will abide to Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) Policies and any relevant other EHS documentation.
- Will comply with all relevant training required and adhere to relevant associated documentation.
- Strictly adhere to cGMP requirements.
- Actively contribute to the enhancement of compliance initiatives for areas of responsibility.
- 5 years previous warehouse management experience is essential as is the desire to work in a fast paced, target driven environment and you must have the ability to motivate and manage the performance of teams.
- Successful record of delivering results against service related KPI's.
- Process driven with strong systems experience.
- Strong people person who is a leader and communicates effectively with all levels of staff & management and is able to get the best out of their team.
- Experience in a medical device environment is desirable but not essential.
- Oracle experience would be an advantage.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Flexibility to adapt to aggressive internal/external customer demands.
Please send an up to date CV and cover letter to John Reid at The RFT Group / firstname.lastname@example.org / on 01-2302400 / www.rftgroup.ie
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
The RFT Group, BioPharmaceutical Division specialise exclusively in the recruitment of scientists, engineers and executives for the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device sectors.