Due to continued expansion of their operations our client a well-established Multinational Healthcare Manufacturer now require a qualified and experienced Warehouse Supervisor.
The Warehouse Manager will provide support within the materials department to meet the needs for current and future growth of the department. Responsible for various activities within the Warehouse like inventory flow, logistics and inventory control, as well as day to day supervision
This is a permanent role based in The Midlands and reports to the Site Director.
Key Responsibilities of Warehouse Supervisor:
- Manage the warehouse resources to support the business needs in a 24 hour environment.
- Develop KPI’s for the warehouse function to drive business continuous improvement and achieve operational, financial, stock and service targets.
- Receive all incoming components. (This involves making sure that every component which is delivered is thoroughly checked if required, that the correct quantity and PO is received on our inventory control system and no physical damage is present. Make sure Purchase Order Numbers are correct and matching paperwork.
- Manage inbound and outbound shipments.
- Flexibility to meet the needs of the business is also a requirement.
- Ensure that all warehouse staff are trained properly trained and all certificates are valid.
- Coordinate the physical transfer of product to incoming inspection and manage the dock to stock programme. Transfer components both physically and on inventory control system to locations within main store.
- Inform purchasing department of any discrepancies between actual quantity / parts delivered with paperwork.
- Deal with queries from purchasing and QC.
- Further develop and implement the cycle counting systems, which is central to the inventory control system and procedures. Validates the results of the cycle counting and ensures the process is being adhered to.
- Coordinate with Freight Company multiple collections of finished product to be sent to the sub contractor. Check and receive all traded products. Pick and ship product as required.
- Major role in the physical inventory counts, taking responsibility for all stocked raw material and product inventories. Check stock shortages and have daily stock checks of “stock outs”.
- Manage housekeeping as a daily routine.
- Meet team members and allocate daily work plan.
- Provides management information and maintains relevant KPI’s on a daily/weekly basis.
- Responsible for the day to day running of Warehouse and management of staff.
- Will abide to Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) Policies and any relevant other EHS documentation.
- Will comply with all relevant training required and adhere to relevant associated documentation.
- Strictly adhere to cGMP requirements.
- Actively contribute to the enhancement of compliance initiatives for areas of responsibility.
- Cert/Diploma in IMI Supervisory Management would be an advantage and/or relevant industry experience.
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a supervisory role in a similar industry with an established track record.
- Strong people person who is a leader and communicates effectively with all levels of staff and management and is able to get the best out of their team.
- Oracle experience would be an advantage.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft packages.
- Previous experience in a high volume manufacturing would be an advantage.
- Attention to detail, teamwork, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to manage the work of others are key elements of this
Please send an up to date CV and cover letter to John Reid at The RFT Group / firstname.lastname@example.org / on 01-2302400 / www.rftgroup.ie
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
The RFT Group, BioPharmaceutical Division specialise exclusively in the recruitment of scientists, engineers and executives for the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device sectors.