Posted on over 3 years ago by Larry O'Leary
The RFT Group specialising exclusively in the recruitment of scientists, engineers and executives for the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical and medical device sectors across Ireland, Europe and Rest of World are currently recruiting for a number of roles particularly in; Manufacturing, Quality, Engineering and Supply Chain.
Working in partnership with our clients in these Life Science sectors we enjoy a reputation for unrivalled excellence in recruiting key personnel at all levels, from new graduates to senior directors. Our clients are wide and varied, ranging from ambitious start-up companies who are establishing / have recently established their HQ offices in Ireland, to blue-chip multinational companies with whom we are an established preferred supplier.
Currently we have a number of exciting job opportunities in Supply Chain / Logistics, including the following:
1) Supply Chain Director : permanent role in Dublin : Bachelor’s Degree preferred. 10+ years Supply Chain experience in pharmaceutical industry related experience, at least 7 years direct experience in procurement, strategic sourcing, contract negotiations and implementation, planning, distribution, etc. across EMEA.
2) Supply Chain Manager : permanent role in Dublin : 8+ years Supply Chain experience, some of which within pharmaceutical industry. Strong leadership & people management skills. Ideally experienced in working SAP.
3) Strategic Procurement Lead, Global role : permanent role in Galway : Honours Bachelors Degree, plus 7 years Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Supplier Relationship Management, Commodity Management experience in a manufacturing environment.
4) Procurement Specialist, Global Commodities role : permanent role in Cork : Honours Bachelors Degree, plus 4 years direct procurement experience in a commodity / manufacturing environment working with ERP or MRP systems.
5) Buyer / Procurement Specialist : permanent role in the Midlands : 3 years experience within the Medical device Industry, ideally working with ERP systems.
6) Global Production Planner : 12 month fixed term contract in Galway : 3 years experience in production planning / supply chain planning role within high volume manufacturing environment. Proficient in Excel and ideally SAP.
7) International Supply Chain Planner Pharma : contract role in Dublin : Bachelors Degree, plus 5 years supply chain experience in a wide variety roles, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry. Project Management and Lean / Six Sigma certification are desirable.
8) Supply Chain Planner : 12 month fixed term contract in Dublin : 4+ years’ experience in Supply Chain, some of which within pharmaceutical industry.
9) Business Systems Analyst, SAP : 12 month fixed term contract in Galway : 3+ years of system administration experience, including; systems analysis \ reporting \ testing within Supply Chain / Manufacturing environment.
For more information on these jobs and in strict confidence please send me on an updated CV/cover note to larry@rftgroup or call 01 2302400
To ensure you are always up to date on our newest roles you can also register your details and set up job alerts setting your preferences for roles, please go to https://www.rftgroup.ie/users/login