Diversity & Inclusion Policy
Diversity & Inclusion Policy at Recruitment for Technology (The RFT Group) is expressed through management’s commitment to equality and the treatment of all individuals with respect
The RFT Group Diversity Promise is to ensure that everyone who interacts with the RFT Group, from our clients and candidates to our own employees, are valued and respected, and that their selection for partnership, recruitment, training or promotion, is objective and based solely on professional merit.
We look beyond Religion, Race, Ethnic Origin, Language, Gender, Sexual Orientation, Disability, Age or any other potential factor of difference.
Our goal is to create a workplace and relationships that are welcoming to all.
By fostering an inclusive culture that supports a diverse spectrum of talented professionals, The RFT Group ensures that we successfully add value to the relationships we build with our candidates and clients globally.
The RFT Group is committed to developing a rich culture a diverse workforce and a healthy work environment in which every employee is treated fairly is respected and has the opportunity to contribute to the success of our company while having the opportunity to achieve their full potential as individuals
This policy applies to all current employees of The RFT Group including full-time, part-time, contractual, permanent and temporary employees and applies to job applicants.
COMMITMENT FROM THE RFT GROUP:
We are opposed to all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination. All employee no matter whether they are full-time, part-time, contractual, permanent and temporary employees will be treated fairly and with respect
When The RFT Group selects candidates for employment, promotion, training or any other benefits, it will be based on their skills, abilities and merits.
The RFT Group is committed to:
- Create an environment in which the individual differences and contributions of all team members are recognised and valued.
- Create a working environment that promotes dignity, inclusion and respect for every employee.
- Attract and retain a skilled and diverse workforce that best represents the talent available in the communities in which our assets are located and our employees reside.
- Ensure appropriate selection criteria based on diverse skills, experience and perspectives are used hen hiring new staff including Board members, application forms, and contracts will not contain any direct or inferred discrimination.
- Ensure the applicants and employees of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply for and have a fair opportunity to be considered for all available roles
- Provide to the greatest extent possible universal access to safe, inclusive and assessable premises that allow everyone to participate and work to their full potential
- Comply with equal opportunity and discrimination legislation.
- No tolerate any form of intimidation, bullying victimisation, vilification or harassment and to take disciplinary action against those who violate this policy.
- Provide training development and advancement opportunities for all staff based on merit.
- Ensure each gender is represented (%)
- Encourage employees to treat everyone with dignity, inclusive and respect.
- Regularly review all employment practices and procedures so that fairness is always maintained.
- Ensure to the greatest extent possible that all panels that The RFT Group organise or participants on includes representation of each gender.
- Self-measurable objectives for gender diversity which will be monitored and reviewed against the effectiveness of the policy and associate procedures
- Monitor and report annually on diversity and inclusion performance commitments.
- The RFT Group will inform all employees that an equality and diversity policy is in operation that they are obligated to comply with requirements and promote fairness in the workplace
- The RFT Group is equality diversity and inclusion policy are fully supported by Management. Our policy will be monitored and reviewed annually to ensure equality diversity and inclusion are continually promoted in the workplace
All employees of The RFT group always have a responsibility to treat others with dignity and respect.
All employees are expected to exhibit conduct that reflects inclusion during work, at work functions on or of the worksite and all other company-sponsored and participative events.
Managers are responsible for understanding their role in promoting diversity communicating and implementing policies and procedures effectively and working with staff the integrate the values of diversity
Build a workplace that is provided with opportunities to develop skills and experience for career advancement, learning and development.
Executive management will lead and approve policy reviews revision at appropriate monitoring of data collected.
All directors’ officers and employees are responsible for complying with the Company diversity and inclusion policy for reporting violations or alleged violations in accordance.
Managers and staff will review the resources, training and support policy.
The policy will be reviewed on an ongoing basis to reflect changing legislation demographics and organisational priorities.