Terms and Conditions of Business / Confidentiality of Candidate data
If you do not accept that we process your data in the manner detailed in this Policy, please do not submit any personal data to us.
The Controller of your Data
At RFT, we guarantee full compliance with EU and Irish Data Protection directives that all the data you send to us is processed fairly and lawfully, and with due skill and care.
We will also guarantee you that the data you submit is solely used in accordance with the purposes as set out in this policy.
The personal data will be requested, stored, processed, used and disclosed by RFT to:
- Evaluate data about you against vacancies which we may have that we determine may be suitable for you. RFT in line with the nature of recruitment services, we will keep your data on our database with your consent.
- Send your information to our clients to put you forward as a candidate for vacancies or to assess your eligibility for vacancies that we may have with your permission. When your information is sent to a client, we will automatically notify you by email when this has been done, to which client it has been shared and for what specific purpose so that you know where else your data has been submitted and stored.
- Permit you to submit your CV to apply online for jobs.
- Communicate with you about relevant job opportunities and provide career guidance and support
- Where we have a bona fide requirement by law to disclose it to third parties in relation to the detection of crime, the collection of taxes or duties, in order to comply with any applicable law and court orders.
- Third-parties where we or our client have engaged them to deliver services that have been requested. These may include references, qualifications, criminal reference checking services and/or psychometric evaluation or skill tests. These will be advised to you as part of the process and you have the option to decline.
Collection of your Personal Information
To service you as a candidate, we collect personal details from you. These details may include names, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, education, employment history, CVs and any other information required to provide you with job placement services.
For prospective candidates seeking job placements, we store CV type information such as name, address, phone numbers, email address and work history etc, training qualifications etc. As part of the job application process, we also maintain an activity record related to phone calls, interviews, offers etc. For candidates employed by RFT on a temp, contract or full-time basis, we maintain information such as address, bank account, Date of Birth, PPS number and salary information
Use of your Personal Information
RFT collects and uses your personal information to deliver the job-seeking services you have requested. Your information will only be used for the purpose of matching your profile with potential job opportunities and will only be disclosed to prospective employers at your expressed direction. To provide you with an efficient service, this information may be shared by consultants working within the RFT Group.
For the employed personnel, we do not share this data with any parties other than Revenue. Where a candidate requests a copy of their personal data, this is provided to them as per Data Protection guidelines. Any contact information that you provide through our system will not be sold/ rented/leased to any third party for the purpose of selling or marketing to you. Access to the system is restricted to RFT recruitment consultants only.
Security of your Personal Information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use, or disclosure.
While RFT takes all due care in ensuring the privacy and integrity of the information that you provide, we recognise that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. The possibility exists that this information could be unlawfully observed by a third party while in transit over the Internet or while stored on RFT systems. RFT accepts no liability should this occur.
Changes to this Privacy Statement