Posted on about 1 year ago by Laurentina Kennedy
Latest Pharmaceutical & Medical Device Job Announcements for Ireland
Ireland’s pharmaceutical and medical device industries have seen excellent growth over the last few years.
This growth has, of course, led to many companies looking to hire more staff. It can be difficult to keep track of which companies are still in the process of recruiting for these announcements so we thought we’d do it for you!
Our Irish Job Announcement List
The page contains a list of expansions plans and job announcements from 2020 to March 2022 that are recruiting or will be recruiting till 2025. The links here are to news articles to let you see details of the announcements. To follow up, visit the company career pages or contact them directly. You can find a complete list of links to company career pages on our Job Website Directory.
We’ll be updating this page regularly so check back every so often to see new announcements!
- Alexion/Astra Zeneca announced 100 jobs at their facility in Dublin.
- Antylia Scientific to create 60 jobs in Mullingar
- APC announces the creation of 120 new jobs
- Aran Biomedical creating 150 jobs in Co Galway
- Bausch + Lomb to invest €90m in Waterford creating 130 jobs.
- BD announced 100 jobs at its site in Drogheda
- Boston Scientific to create 70 new jobs in Cork
- Cambus Medical to create 40 jobs at Galway
- Central Pharma confirms plan for 100 jobs in Tralee plant
- Edwards Lifesciences announces 250 new jobs for Limerick
- Gilead to expand Irish operations, approx 40 jobs to be created in Cork
- Horizon Therapeutics to create 50 jobs in Waterford
- Hovione announces 48 new jobs for Cork
- Integer to add up to 200 jobs as it expands Galway operations
- Janssen investment to create up to 180 jobs
- J&J investment in Limerick to create up to 200 jobs
- Eli Lilly plant to create 300 jobs in Limerick
- MeiraGTx announced 100 jobs at its site in Shannon.
- MSD to create 240 jobs in Meath
- PCI Services announces 120 new jobs for Louth and Meath
- Phibro to hire 150 in Sligo at new biotech facility
- Repligen Corporation announces the creation of 130 new jobs in Waterford
- Takeda creates 100 jobs in Dublin in €36m investment
- Takumi to create 60 jobs in Limerick
- VistaMed to create 100 jobs for Leitrim
- Wasdell announce 300 new jobs in Ireland
- WuXi Vaccines investment to bring 200 additional jobs to Dundalk
- Zoetis announced 100 jobs at its site in Tullamore