- Are you looking to join a young, fast growing, highly ambitious young pharmaceutical company ?
- Rapid growth in a small business requires individuals who possess a natural ‘can do ‘mentality, who will deal effectively with new challenges and where no two days are the same
- Coordinate implementation of artwork development software.
- Generation and revision of artwork for printed packing material for the US market.
- Coordinate artwork changes with multiple departments within the company.
- Maintain all relevant artwork projects within the electronic artwork management system, ensuring projects are setup, initiated and completed on time.
- Preparation of artwork documentation for internal review and approval.
- Liaise with contract manufacturing sites to determine printing requirements in regards to sizing and layout of artwork for new and existing artwork.
- Submission & management of approved artworks with CMOs & packagers.
- Serialisation coordination including testing, reporting and shipment verification.
- Supply chain inventory reporting.
- 3-5 years artwork management experience in the pharma industry.
- Degree in related field is preferred, experience within the pharmaceutical industry is essential.
- Experience with developing new artwork templates and developmental artworks using Adobe.
- Technical understanding of packaging process and working in a regulated environment.
- Knowledge of US FDA labelling requirements (Current & Pending).
- Knowledge of DSCSA requirements.
- Experience and knowledge of Adobe applications & Microsoft Excel.
- Detail orientation and focus on accuracy.
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
- Ability to work in an international, team-oriented environment.
Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org 01 2302400 www.rftgroup.ie