Our client, a Medtech company based in Galway, now seek an experienced Business Process Planning Subject Matter Expert (SME), Senior Analyst to work as part of the Global Supply Chain Planning Center of Excellence.
This successful candidate will be responsible for:
- supply planning, production planning and scheduling and direct purchasing processes leveraging using Rapid Response
- supporting global manufacturing sites with supply planning, production planning and scheduling and direct purchasing
- collaborating with end users to identify and implement improvements to the supply planning, production planning and scheduling and direct purchasing processes, to increase planner productivity, reduce costs and optimize working capital.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in;
- provide business process and systems support to the end users
- driving processes to ensure data integrity and consistency across SAP, Rapid Response and other supporting systems.
- experienced with leading cloud-based supply chain planning system such as Kinaxis is highly desirable.
Requirements for Business Process Planning SME, Senior Analyst:
Bachelor’s HETAC Level 8 degree in Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Business, IT or related field
APICS CPIM certification preferred.
5+ years’ experience with materials requirements planning, manufacturing, supply planning, purchasing or supply chain experience
Experience with SAP / ERP systems and advanced supply chain planning software.
Rapid Response system experience is highly desirable.
Highly adaptable, flexible and willing to accept new ideas, processes, and procedures
Project management experience, detail oriented and organized
Flexibility to travel occasionally, and flexible schedule to accommodate multiple time zones
Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Self-starter with strong, proactive work ethic
Please phone Larry on +353 1-2302400 / firstname.lastname@example.org / www.rftgroup.ie
The RFT Group, BioPharmaceutical Division specialise exclusively in the recruitment of scientists, engineers and executives for the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device sectors.
Follow us on: Facebook, Linked-in, twitter