Our client, a growing, innovative platform technology company, are currently recruiting for an eClinical Project Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis. This role offers flexibility to work remotely.
The successful candidate will support the project team in the strategic planning and implementation of overall project plans, scopes, and schedules-ensuring deliverables are made on time and within project budget.
As eClinical Project Coordinator you will be instrumental in the delivery of products and configuration of the technology to meet the needs of customers. You will assist Project Managers and the Director, Delivery in managing workflow and delivering on a wide variety of customer requests across assigned studies.
The Project Coordinator will support in foreseeing as many project-related risks that may occur, resolving conflicts and breaking down barriers throughout the process.
The ideally candidate will be a self-starter who has the ability to lead and deliver project tasks, with demonstrated experience in a similar role within clinical research.
Responsibilities for eClinical Project Coordinator:
- Contribute to the development of the project plan
- Manage project deliverables as assigned by the Project Manager
- Create meeting agendas and minutes and attend customer meetings
- Proactively coordinate with the internal team
- Provide Tier 2 customer support (as needed) throughout the duration of an assigned study
- Act as a Day-to-day point of contact with customer as part of the Project Team
- Develop product prototypes and related controlled documentation
- Proactively identify risks and issues to the project team
- Strategic influencing
- Client engagement
- Working with vendors
- Bachelor's Degree is essential and in Life Sciences preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in project/product coordination in the clinical trials industry
- Experience in technology, software, healthcare, mHealth, and/or clinical research is preferred.
- Understanding of Software as a Service (SaaS) model is a plus
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements, i.e., GCP and ICH guidelines.
Please phone Larry on +353 (0)1-2302400 / firstname.lastname@example.org
The RFT Group, BioPharmaceutical Division specialise exclusively in the recruitment of scientists, engineers and executives for the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device sectors. www.rftgroup.ie
Follow us on: Facebook, Linked-in, twitter