- Develop, implement, and monitor environmental, health & safety programmes to ensure compliance with all applicable legislative regulations and company technical standards
- Evolve and continuously improve the site’s EHSS integrated management system.
- Conduct risk assessments for operations/ tasks/ equipment and implement associated risk controls, ensuring efficacy of results.
- Foster positive working relationships with key stakeholders across site; encourage local ownership of EHSS systems/ practises; support key departmental EHSS improvement teams.
- Formulate and manage the development and implementation of EHS goals, objectives, policies, procedures and systems and training programmes
- Initiate, challenge and manage programs of transformational change (as relates to EHSS culture) to solutions effectively influence and empower others to support the change agenda
- Constantly challenge current EHSS systems and practises and proactively identify opportunities for continuous improvement; develop/ implement initiatives which promote a world class EHSS culture.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to lean out EHSS processes in order to enable customer agility and flexibility yet maintain robust risk control
- Take an active role during EHSS internal/ external audits.
- Prepare EHSS plans covering design/ construction stages of engineering projects.
- Ensure efficacy of key risk control systems such as contractor management and permit to work.
- Support the EHS accident and incident management process on-site in accordance with HSA, OSHA and corporate requirements.
- Ensure compliance with EHSS legislation, IED licence/ other licences and Global EHSS requirements.
- Prepare and maintain EHSS documentation to the highest possible standards – ensuring that EHSS records are effectively controlled and easily retrievable.
Degree qualified with 5 years relevant experience.
Cv to email@example.com