Our client, a medical devices manufacturer based in Munster are going through a substantial period of growth and now require an Electrical Engineer.
The Electrical Engineer will be responsible providing electrical and electronic engineering support and expertise in the definition, design, development and test of products.
This is a permanent role based in Munster with excellent progression opportunities.
Responsibilities of Electrical Engineer:
- Designs, develops, debugs, modifies, and tests electrical circuits and systems by using current tools, analysis techniques, and technologies.
- Develops electrical fixturing for New product test solutions
- Documents electrical development by writing documents, reports, memos, change requests. Methods used are determined by approved procedures and standards.
- Tracks electrical development effort by creating and maintaining records in the approved tracking management tool.
- Solves engineering problems by analyzing the situation and recommending corrective or alternative actions.
- Analyzes, evaluates, verifies, requirements, circuits, and systems by using engineering practices.
- Investigates, researches, selects electronic circuits, components, tools, equipment and practices.
Requirements of Electrical Engineer:
- Level 8 technical qualification in electrical or electronic engineering or related discipline
- Min of 5 years industry experience – Electrical fixture design preferable
The RFT Group, BioPharmaceutical Division specialise exclusively in the recruitment of scientists, engineers and executives for the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device sectors.