Due to continued expansion of their operations our client a well-established Multinational Healthcare Manufacturer now require a qualified and experienced Electro Mechanical Engineer
The Electrico Mechanical Engineer work within the engineering department, to deliver projects and technical design support for medical device products, assist in enhancing current designs and help create sustainable product road maps to product end of life. They will create, update and re-issue associated documentation through the company change process. They will provide a high-level knowledge transfer to help engineering team provide diagnostic, test, debug and support to the manufacturing area.
This is a permanent role based in The Midlands with excellent progression opportunities
Key Responsibilities of Electro Mechanical Engineer:
- Electrical / mechanical design.
- Generation and adherence to GMP
- Familiar with electronic and electro-mechanical systems design and debug.
- A general knowledge of PCs (DOS, Windows, hardware installation).
- Technical competency and analytical skills
- Computer literacy, in particular design applications and MS Office.
- Document and execute Process Validations
- CAPA Management
- Review obsolete component issues and support purchasing in the ‘last-time-purchase’ activities, alternative component sourcing and implications/implementation planning.
- Hons Degree Electrical / Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 3-5 years' experience at engineering level within a regulated industry, preferably the Medical Device Industry
- Demonstrable knowledge of ISO 13485 and/or 21CFR820
- Pro-E, Solid-works, CAD; Computer literacy, in particular design applications and MS Office (Adobe suite an advantage)
- Experienced with electronic and electro-mechanical systems design and debug.
- A general knowledge of PCs (DOS, Windows, hardware installation)
Please send an up to date CV and cover letter to John Reid at The RFT Group / email@example.com / on 01-2302400 / www.rftgroup.ie
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
The RFT Group, BioPharmaceutical Division specialise exclusively in the recruitment of scientists, engineers and executives for the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device sectors.