This is a rare opportunity to join a young, exciting clinical-stage biotechnology company.
Our client is focused on the discovery and development of novel therapies, with the potential to fundamentally change the course of progressive, debilitating diseases. 2023 has been a year of rapid growth in the company.
The preferred candidate will bring passion, energy and enthusiasm. Agility and versatility are essential traits. You will play a key role helping to develop and deliver the full spectrum of best in class HR programs in this young highly ambitious start up business.
The role of Human Resources Generalist will be filled initially on a twelve-month full-time fixed term contract basis. The role is hybrid based with the person appointed expected to work from their Dublin HQ 3 days a week.
The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for completing a variety of tasks to support the daily operations of the HR department. They will provide support to the HR Director as required in building the HR Function for the company.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recruitment: Responsible for the day to day recruitment for the company, including liaising with the Hiring Managers and external recruitment agencies
- Responsible for the onboarding of new hires for the company
- Develop, review, and implement HR policies and procedures.
- Assist in the implementation of HR systems and processes.
- Keep up to date with employment legislation and implement changes as required.
- Health & Safety: Manage and ensure ongoing compliance with the Health & Safety requirements in line with existing and future regulations.
- Keep up to date at all times employee files.
- Review, co-ordinate and schedule training across the company
- Assist in the roll out of HR projects focused on Employee Engagement, Wellness, and Inclusion & Diversity.
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Responsibility for employee benefit administration such as pension, healthcare etc.
- Support the HR Director in building the HR Function.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or similar qualification. CIPD Qualification also required.
- 4 or more years’ experience in a similar position, within a small team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solving skills and resourceful thinking
- Experience with dealing in all areas of HR. Health and safety experience is desirable.
- Ability to self-motivate is necessary.
- Attention to detail and analytically driven.
- Strong empathy and interpersonal skills.
- A self-starter and comfortable working on their own initiative.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously under direction and prioritise workload.
- Flexible, able to adjust, embrace and drive change.
- An entrepreneurial, business-oriented mindset and a strong fit with the team and willing to “roll their sleeves up.
- Resilient, energetic, and enthusiastic.
Gerry Kennedy, Managing Director, Recruitment for Technology Ltd. Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Maple House, South County Business Park, Leopardstown, Dublin D18 F863