Our client is an IT Support Services company primarily focused on servicing medium-sized businesses across a wide variety of industries in the Dublin area. They provide infrastructure and security solutions which range from on-premises to hybrid to full cloud solutions, depending on the customer requirements.
Our client is currently looking to employ a Level 3 Infrastructure Implementations Engineer to grow our team to service our growing client list.
At present we operate a hybrid working model, which means that the role consists of office-based, field-based, and home-based working.
Role & Responsibilities:
The candidate will be required to:
- Design, Install and Upgrade the IT Infrastructure in use by our clients using both on-site visits and remote support where practical.
- Implement and Configure Security Stack for clients.
- Be solution focused.
- Record work carried out and time taken to provide an information database concerning clients, calls and queries.
- Take ownership of assigned tasks and resolution of customer problems within current SLAs.
- Document procedures and write reports where necessary.
We are looking for someone with an all-round grasp of IT Infrastructure and Security for the SME sector, and more specifically experience of configuring, troubleshooting, and supporting all or most of the items listed below:
- Networking (WLANs, VLANs, DNS, DHCP)
- Windows 8/8.1/10/11 Professional
- Windows Server 2016/2019/2022
- Hyper-V & Hyper-V Replication
- Microsoft Intune
- Microsoft Exchange (Office365)
- Firewalls (SonicWall)
- Cyber Security
- Antivirus/antimalware solutions (Sophos)
- Remote Desktop Services
- SQL Server
- Microsoft Azure IaaS
- Microsoft MCSE (Productivity/Cloud Platform and Infrastructure)
- ITIL Foundation (or higher)
- CompTIA A+/Server+/Network+/Security+
- SonicWall certification
- Other industry relevant qualifications
- Skills Requirements:
- The ideal candidate will possess the following skills, traits, and experience:
- A self-starter – ability to work on one’s own initiative and demonstrate diligent working methods.
- The ability to project manage their own work.
- Be a team player who will gel with the existing team and assist with knowledge-sharing.
- Have an excellent customer focus.
- Excellent communications ability (both verbal and written), including reporting/escalation skills.
- Research and analytical skills/problem solving ability.
- 5 – 10 years industry experience in a similar environment and across a wide variety of industries.
- Other Requirements:
- Own car and full clean driving licence. Salary: Competitive salary commensurate with experience