My client a leading Pharmaceutical company now requires a IT Application and Infrastructure Solution Engineer to join their expanding team.
They will provide technical analysis and expertise for IT solutions on moderately complex and/or multi-component IT operations and projects within their technical area of expertise. Integrating specialized, technical expertise and a consultative approach in solving complex technical problems as individual or as team member.
This is a permanent role based in Dublin.
Responsibilities of IT Application and Infrastructure Solution Engineer - Pharma
- Provides technical analysis, design, configuration and ongoing maintenance of plant IT landscape according to company standards, industry best practice and a deep knowledge of IT solutions.
- Analyses vendor proposal responses and vendor evaluations and makes technical recommendations to projects.
- Uses various analytical IT processes and independent judgement to develop innovative solutions, executes enhancements, and resolves complex technical challenges to deliver consistent quality services to IT solutions and platforms.
- Perform as part of IT shared service team providing the IT function for two manufacturing sites. Ability to support systems equally across both sites.
- Become a technical expert on the site business applications to ensure applications are managed and maintained to meet the ongoing business requirements.
- Work with business SMEs and project teams to document technical requirements for new applications.
- Applies System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) standards to project and field work
- Develops and maintains IT documentation according to Quality Management System (QMS), Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and IT Project Life Cycle (ITPLC) standards, policies and procedures.
Requirements of IT Application and Infrastructure Solution Engineer – Pharma
- 10 years relevant experience.
- Experienced application support engineer with demonstrated success working in the Pharmaceutical or Life Science Industry would be preferred
- Ability to work with Quality Management Systems
- Ability to build on extensive in-depth knowledge within the technical area of expertise and to enhance their own skills
The RFT Group, BioPharmaceutical Division specialize exclusively in the recruitment of scientists, engineers and executives for the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device sectors.
For more information please contact John at The RFT Group / www.rftgroup.ie / 01 2302400 or click apply below