Due to unprecedented product demand, our client is experiencing continued growth and expansion within their operations environment which has led to additional role of Lean Operations Manager.
Proven leadership and the ability to influence operations function, and exercise strong stakeholder management working closely with supply chain, engineering and quality to deliver on aggressive targets, metrics and KPIs, as per business needs.
Key remit: lead strategy, planning, and management of all aspects of manufacturing operations, championing change and leading continuous improvements.
Responsibilities will include;
- Manufacturing operations planning and forecasting, resource allocation, setting direction to ensure all targets (KPIs) within operations are continuously met,
- Driving continuous improvement and lean culture, realising improved profitability on P&L accounts, and delivering customer satisfaction.
- Coaching and mentoring operations leads, supervisors, etc. in effort to drive personal and group performance, leading to ample resources for internal promotion, succession planning and increased output.
- Building relationships within operations group, internal functional leads, and external groups; realising improved business performance and sustained growth.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an experienced Operations, Manufacturing or Production Manager, who exercises lean thinking and has track record in delivering to KPIs
- Possess a leadership style that is conducive to driving performance, improvements and delivering results
- Be a pro-active self-starter, excellent communicator with exceptional problem-solving skills and business acumen.
Honours Bachelor’s Degree in Production, Manufacturing, Engineering or Science.
6+ years’ leadership experience in a regulated Manufacturing, Operations, Production or Engineering environment.
OPEX, Lean and/or Continuous Improvement experience.
Track record in people motivation, organisation development and team building experience.
Proven relationship building & management experience, including effective stakeholder management expertise.
Excellent project management skills.
Excellent communication and presentations skills, with site leadership team.
Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
Please contact Larry on +353 (0) 1 2302400 / email@example.com
The RFT Group, BioPharmaceutical Division specialise exclusively in the recruitment of scientists, engineers and executives for the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device sectors. http://www.rftgroup.ie/
Follow us on: Facebook, Linked-in, twitter