The Learning & Development Manager will manage all operations training system and compliance projects.
This is a permanent position located in Galway.
- Consult directly with our business and support team members to develop effective, engaging and valuable learning solutions.
- Design, development, and facilitation of virtual and in person instructor led training including New Hire Onboarding, leadership development initiatives, continuous professional development, teambuilding and culture learning programs.
- Demonstrate the ability to handle multiple projects with quick deadlines.
- Be innovative and creative with course design and facilitation.
- Be team oriented with demonstrated experience working in a collaborative team environment.
- Facilitate engaging presentations that contribute to business impact.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of learning solutions for business impact and scalability.
- Stay current with L&D Industry trends and best practices to elevate learning offerings.
- Identify new ways to improve talent development at ;- including but not limited to, career development, leadership development and continuous learning.
- Enable and empower employee learning communities and other types of peer-to-peer learning experiences, especially with an asynchronous approach.
- While facilitating training, utilise technology to boost the transfer of knowledge for virtual learning environments.
- Market available learning opportunities through company intranet sites, weekly emails, and other event marketing collateral.
- Manage and Implement key processes and projects; develops and drives project plan; builds team ownership and commitment to project plan; keeps documentation organized.
- Responsible for team and cross-functional communications; liaison between the team and a project review board; project meeting minutes, issues log, metrics, and other key communications.
- Measure and continually improve effectiveness of training and development initiatives. Work closely with Operations, Quality, and Engineering employees on the initiatives of training products and processes.
- Provide direction and support for the Learning Management System maintaining integrity of the system.
- Ensure all training and tracking practices comply with the requirements of Quality System and applicable local department practices.
- Must comply with requirements of ISO 14001 and Environmental, Health and Safety standards and follow procedures and instructions related to these standards.
- Bachelor of Business in HR/L&D or related discipline
- 8yrs+ experience in a similiar role or HRBP role with focus on L&D
- Facilitating and train-the-trainer experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of L&D best practice and trends
- Experience in medical device, pharma or manufacturing industry is an advantage
For further details, contact Laurentina on +353 1-2302400 / email@example.com
The RFT Group, BioPharmaceutical Division specialise exclusively in the recruitment of scientists, engineers and executives for the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device sectors. www.rftgroup.ie
Follow us on: Linked-in