This role will support manufacturing, maintenance, and warehouse activities at our client’s manufacturing site.
- Set up and operation of the packaging line.
- Completion of all formulation and filtration-related activities
- Completion of weekly facilities checks.
- Completion of general maintenance activities
- Proactively contribute to continuous improvement activities
- Completion of batch manufacturing records
- General warehousing activities
- Support operations to achieve objectives.
- Daily checks on Balances
- Daily checks – Plant and Environmental
- Daily housekeeping tasks
- Logbook GDP review
- Assist in interdepartmental projects.
- Complete assigned training within due dates
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Relevant work experience in a manufacturing or laboratory environment
- Keen interest in learning across several disciplines and therefore willing to operate across functions in their day-to-day deliverables.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills required to work effectively and efficiently in a team-based environment.
- Ability to work in a GMP, Regulated environment.
- Must comply with Company policies and procedures.
- Ideally, in pursuit of or awarded a BSc in Engineering, Science, or an appropriate technical degree.