Due to continued expansion of their operations our client a rapidly progressive Medical Device company are now looking for an experienced Manufacturing Technician.
The successful candidate will be responsible for performing a variety of technical and support roles to the production / manufacturing department.
This is permanent role based in Galway, it comes with a good salary and benefits and a flexible 4 day working week
Key Responsibilities of Manufacturing Technician:
- Ensure all processes & equipment are setup and ready for production.
- Monitor production outputs and downtime.
- Provide ongoing day to day support to Production; continually seek to drive improvement in operation performance while also maintaining highest levels of regulatory conformance.
- Effectively trouble shoots issues implementing ?robust permanent fix? solutions.
- Establish and maintain appropriate Manufacturing documentation including, Equipment documentation, Bills of Materials, Product routings, Manufacturing procedures and Logs.
- Technically support process validation activities.
- Work as a member of the core team (Supervisor, Training and Quality) to manage daily line performance, trouble shooting and resolving technical issues in a timely manner such as to minimize downtime and support continuous flow.
- Minimum level 6 Qualification in Science or Engineering
- 2-3 years? experience working in an FDA environment ideally Pharmaceutical or Medical Devices
- Good interpersonal skills, builds effective relationships with employees in other Dept?s, ie. Technicians and Engineers.
- A self-starter takes initiative in the performance of their duties.
- Strong technical understanding of set up and maintenance of manufacturing processes, experience in validation, equipment design and Lean Manufacturing
Please send an up to date CV and cover letter to John Reid at The RFT Group / email@example.com / on 01-2302400 / www.rftgroup.ie
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
The RFT Group, BioPharmaceutical Division specialise exclusively in the recruitment of scientists, engineers and executives for the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device sectors.