Rare exciting opportunity to play a key role building a global leader in healthcare innovation
The National Market Access Manager (Ireland), is a new, critical position responsible for helping develop and implement the field-based market access and commercial launch strategy for our client. A unique role with the ability to shape priorities in-line with customer and business needs. The role will play a key part in broadening the organisation’s customer engagement, building strategic relationships with payers, patient groups, policy makers, clinicians, and related market access stakeholders at a local and regional level to ultimately help drive uptake of our novel and exciting product.
It will also play a pivotal role in determining how we collaborate with stakeholders by identifying and driving new partnership models and projects which can deliver mutually beneficial outcomes.
Drive Market Access Account Planning & Customer Engagement:Responsible for the development & implementation of robust market access account plans. This will include:
• Identify, map & prioritise key local & regional stakeholders within priority accounts (including payers,
commissioners, service managers & clinical budget holders).
• Build strategic collaborative relationships with key stakeholders.
• Ensure the targeted delivery of payer engagement materials & tools, such as Value Propositions, Budget
Impact Models and other relevant resources.
• Identify and drive projects and collaborations with clinical customers that improve health outcomes and
foster brand awareness.
• Seek potential opportunities within the environment across the differing reimbursement structures
• Ensure Market Access account plans are consistent with overarching business objectives and brand narrative.
Training & Capability:
• Support the Market Access Director with the development and delivery of training & capability building
programmes for the KAM/field teams.
Field- based intelligence:
• Continuously appraise the evolving cardio-metabolic landscape with a focus on understanding the
implications for CVD/Lipid services and subsequent opportunities and risks.
• Collect key insights on priority accounts.
• Ensure timely and nuanced feedback of market access intelligence to inform strategy.
• Using insight from the field, collaborate with the wider team on refinement of the in-year strategy.
Work collaboratively with the full cross-functional team
• Coordinate strategic and operational objectives with relevant field teams to ensure market access plans
• Regular collaboration with the Medical team to seamlessly exchange account insights and execute
stakeholder engagement plans.
• Contribute to the overarching market access strategy and the development of bespoke materials.
• Comply with all Ireland/UK regulatory guidelines and company SOPs in relation to the relevant Codes
of Practice, MHRA and all other authorities related to the functional position.
• Advance market access account plans, contributing to top-line performance and driving uptake of our
products whilst also delivering broader partnership objectives.
- Multi-channel sales, market access and external affairs experience, from direct selling to influencing and customer account management, with the drive and knowledge to achieve consistent performance. Experience of driving access across heath economies in Ireland with demonstrable business growth.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of formulary local and national reimbursement, insurers, financial drivers and measures.
- Clear understanding of financial accountability, budgets and resource planning with the ability to manipulate, analyse and interpret data from a variety of sources and through effective decision-making, planning and implementation.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to operate within numerous networks across the CVD community.
- Able to work across different levels & types of customer groups to influence key decision makers.
- Developing/implementing policy drivers within long term conditions with Patient Groups and Government.
- Ability to present with confidence both internally and externally
- Knowledge of Irish clinical KOLs and proven stakeholder development
- Commercial awareness and understanding of business priorities
- Experience in strategic planning/contributing to a national business strategy
- Able to handle multiple, complex & competing priorities
- Self-confidence and sound judgement when dealing with complex issues/processes and able to suggest solutions and construct internal and external business cases.
- Sensitivity and understanding when dealing with internal and external customers
- Strong interpersonal skills to build and maintain strong relationships both internally and externally
- Organisation and prioritisation of information and time to meet business needs
- A high degree of adaptability in dealing with the complex changing work environment
- In depth knowledge of the CVD/Lipid Market in the Ireland/UK
- Experience working across primary, community, and secondary care
- Experience of presenting to senior key opinion leaders
- Experience in planning and organising meetings and events
- Experience of working on multiple projects and changing priorities
- Expert clinical knowledge and national policy drivers
Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org