This is a newly created FIXED TERM / CONTRACT BASED position with young innovation driven fast-growing Dublin based pharma.
This role can be HOME BASED.
Job SpecThe Project Manager, Technical Operations, provides project management / supply chain expertise as a member of the Technical Operations Project Management Team. The individual is part of global, cross-functional teams supporting development and commercial projects. The individual will work closely with the Project/Product Team Leads to establish and maintain project plans and budgets, organize and lead team meetings, foster communication and coordination between functional groups, ensuring successful completion of the project deliverables on schedule and within budget. Additional responsibilities include identifying risks and mitigations and providing status updates. In addition, the individual will participate in ongoing project management process administration and process improvements within Technical Operations.
- Work jointly with Project/Product Lead to manage assigned global, cross-functional teams
- Work jointly with Project/Product Lead to guide and motivate project team members
- Lead teams in preparing supply chain project objectives that support the organizational goals
- Develop and maintain comprehensive project plans and budgets
- Manage budget processes for assigned projects including detailed reporting
- Organize cross-functional activities to ensure completion of the project within scope, on schedule and within budget
- Identify risks and prepare mitigation and contingency plans
- Communicate project status and resource constraints to management
- Facilitate team meetings including setting agendas, providing meeting minutes and drive action item follow-up
- Create and maintain consistent project documentation including keeping project tackers up to date
- Ensure accurate tracking and reporting of project deliverables and milestones
- Ensure team conflicts are resolved in a professional and timely manner
- Participate in identifying and implementing improvements to project management processes, tools and infrastructure
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or Engineering with proven track record in project management, global medical device / healthcare instrumentation supply chain
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification / PRINC2 Practitioner required.
- Ability to exercise initiative and creativity in resolving project management related issues
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced young start up environment with competing priorities under tight deadlines
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects including work plans, timelines, budgets and action item follow-up in a global, cross-functional team setting
- Strong and proactive team player with good interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational abilities and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office (e.g. Project, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
Cv to email@example.com 01 2302400 www.rftgroup.ie