The role of the Project Manager is an excellent opportunity to support and drive delivery of product development programs. In this challenging role you will be a key person in the delivery of most complex and high-value programs. You will work across all aspects of development in a dynamic environment with the excitement of innovation, having a real effect on people’s lives.
• Planning, Resourcing and Tracking - Plan and monitor project schedules and resources, track project costs vs budget and progress against baseline and forecast.
• Liaise with management to deliver appropriate resources based on the needs of the project.
• Reporting - As a pivotal member of the project management team, you will be responsible for; first level issue resolution, issue logging and tracking, preparation of update reports
• Project Documentation - Take a leading role in the creation and maintenance of project documentation, ensuring compliance with development processes, regulatory requirements, and project goals.
• Stakeholder Management and Coordination - Liaise with the project team, vendors, and suppliers to arrange meetings and chase actions, and provide a point of contact internally and externally.
• Bidding – Preparation of Requests for proposals including project planning and costing, and documentation preparation.
• Facilitate the definition of program structure, goals, timed deliverables, and budget, ensuring clear rationale and stage-gating are outlined.
• Liaise with scientists and management to create project plans; scope, work, resources, and coordination of key IND enabling studies and program milestones.
• Coordinate and facilitate the delivery of project objectives, track progress, and review intertwined project tasks to make certain deadlines are met appropriately.
• Provide strong project management leadership and drive to ensure projects are executed on time and within budget.
• Ensure the team is practicing the core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility.
• Identify and work to remove project roadblocks while ensuring the technical team remains focused and motivated. Manages the team ensuring that commitments are being upheld.
• Proactively communicate project status, issues & risks to management.
• Coordinate and assess key outcomes and results from programs, documenting lessons learned and curating and refining company best practices.
• BA/BS in a Life Science, or another technical discipline.
• 3-5 years of program or project management experience within drug development, clinical research/ATMPs, and study operations.
• Subject matter expertise in Immuno-oncology, CAR-T & gene/cell therapies strongly preferred.
• Project management qualification (i.e., Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent) is desirable.
• Start-up experience beneficial.
• Significant experience working in a similar role within a project delivery environment
• Excellent communication and organizational skills, and the flexibility to contribute where needed for the overall success of the team are key to success in this role.
• Self-motivated, hardworking, and enthusiastic personality with high expectations and standards
• Proven ability to work with a high level of autonomy in responsibility and decision-making, and make sound, properly informed decisions.
• Outlines project goals, scope, and activities and interacts with appropriate personnel directly to define project proposals.
• A calm, logical approach with an ability to work and deliver with no compromise under pressure with an ability to multi-task
• Ability to interact with multi-disciplinary teams internally and externally and contribute to teamwork and teambuilding.
• Able to work flexibly and adapt to suit the changing requirements of the company.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with proven presentation skills.
• Ability to maintain budgets on target
• Proficiency in MS Office and MS Project is required.
• Proficiency with related software tools such as One Pager, Smartsheet, etc.
• Proven ability to ensure projects are prioritized and aligned with company objectives and expectations.
• Familiarity with monitoring and reporting Key Performance Indicators.
• Experience synthesizing detailed program information into reports to enable clear communication and effective decision-making.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
• A proven ability to bridge scientific and business objectives, ensuring effective and cohesive internal and external collaborations.
• Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Strong leadership skills and executive presence with an ability to positively influence outcomes.
• Expertise in conflict resolution.
• Solution-orientated, and a willingness to roll up sleeves and do what needs to be done in a highly innovative environment.
Gerry Kennedy, Managing Director, Recruitment for Technology Ltd. Cv to email@example.com
Maple House, South County Business Park, Leopardstown, Dublin D18 F863