My client a leading Pharmaceutical company now require a Quality Systems Manager
to join their expanding team.
This is a key position for my client and is part of the site Extended Leadership Team. In addition, the Quality Systems Manager is a part of a global network of Quality Systems Leads and will actively participate in global initiatives.
This is a permanent position based in Dublin and comes with a strong salary and benefits package.
Quality Systems Manager
- Manage a team of Quality Systems professionals
- Ensure site Quality Systems comply with changing requirements and trends in worldwide GMPs
- Manage GMP Quality Systems including Change Control, Document Management, Deviation Management, CAPAs, Vendor and Service Supplier Management
- Manage the preparation, review and approval of GxP documentation, including SOPs, policies, analytical and manufacturing documentation
- Manage the incorporation of global standards and procedures into site Quality Systems.
- Manage the preparation and approval of GxP training materials and delivery of training for new hires and existing personnel
- Take a leadership role in promoting a culture of Compliance, Right First Time and Continuous Improvement.
- Implement efficiency improvements in Quality Dept on a continuous basis and participating in site projects and initiatives.
- Liaise with other departments on Quality issues (as required), providing guidance and support to others
- Act as a designee to the Site Quality Head as required
- Implement Agile projects in the Quality Systems area on a continuous basis
- Participate in site projects and initiatives and any cross functional training initiatives.
- Actively foster, in cooperation with other staff, an ethos and culture of safety awareness where safety is accepted as an integral part of the overall business
- Ensure timely completion of all SOP, reading, training and assessment.
- Comply with all site processes and procedures.
- Perform other duties as required and directed by the Site Quality Head
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry in a Quality role
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a people management role
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in working in a Quality Systems role
- Excellent knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice as described in current FDA, EMEA and ATMP regulations for non-sterile, sterile and biological pharmaceutical manufacture.
- Demonstrable experience managing, motivating and leading a team.
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
The RFT Group, BioPharmaceutical Division specialize exclusively in the recruitment of scientists, engineers and executives for the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device sectors.
For more information please contact John at The RFT Group / www.rftgroup.ie / 01 2302400 or click apply below