Would you like to work for one of the market leaders within the pharmaceutical sector? I have a fantastic exclusive opportunity with one of the market leaders looking for a Senior Artwork Packaging Specialist
The Senior Artwork Packaging Specialist is responsible for developing and publishing artwork per the process for artwork development for printed packaging components.
This role is a permanent role based in Dublin.
Responsibilities of Senior Artwork Packaging Specialist
- Support the creation, maintenance and process of artwork development for printed packaging components through external suppliers for all markets.
- Work with cross-functional project teams and the manufacturing vendor on development for new products and changes to existing printed packaging components.
- Ensure appropriate approvals are obtained from other functions where applicable, assure communication is made with third party manufacturer/packager and all necessary proofreading are completed at all stages as per current procedure.
- Responsible and accountable for process execution and adherence to required completion date.
- Expedite and monitor actions required by other functions until completion.
- Ensure all action items are properly closed out in electronic artwork management system.
- Manage the creation and approval of client Profiles from Technical Drawings in conjunction with Global Packaging Technology.
- Ensure Artwork Operations is appropriately represented on cross-functional project teams for New Product Introduction with responsibility for product packaging design and artwork.
- Work directly with internal design studio, external graphic houses and print vendors to coordinate artwork development & publishing of new/ revised artwork as well as technical/ profile drawings and guides
- Maintain all relevant artwork projects within the electronic artwork management system, ensuring tasks are setup, progressed and completed on time. Carry out artwork approvals, proofreading and printer’s proofs verification checks on the digital comparator
- Review and manage Artwork action items in the Change Control to ensure these are properly set up and closed out in line with set timelines
- Years of experience: 3 – 5 years relevant experience preferably in Pharmaceutical industry
- Education in natural sciences, biotechnology or engineering: minimum bachelor degree
- Experience in Artwork Management and computerized documentation control syste
- Practical experience in Artwork Management, material and/or label change in GMP environment
- Knowledge of Packaging & Artwork
- Knowledge of Pharma labelling regulations
In strict confidence please send an up to date CV and cover letter to John Reid at The RFT Group / email@example.com / on 01-2302400 / www.rftgroup.ie
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
The RFT Group, BioPharmaceutical Division specialise exclusively in the recruitment of scientists, engineers and executives for the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device sectors.