Due to our clients continued expansion, we are seeking applications from a suitably qualified and experienced Senior Financial Analyst (Permanent).
This role provides the person the opportunity to develop their skills across a broad range from areas from finance partnering to business areas, providing support to the R&D/External funding team to providing financial support to key projects.
This role will suit an individual who is ambitious and motivated to progress to more senior roles.
- Co-ordinate and consolidation the month end results for the business area. Providing analysis of the actual spend and variances to forecast and annual operating plan
- Working with the R&D/External funding team to support various projects in the area
- Business Partnering – Provide financial support to the business area through comprehensive review of their financial performance, supporting forecast & budgets for their area & provide financial appraisal support on capital investments or continuous improvement projects.
- Maintain effective control systems for areas under your responsibility ensuring full compliance with Corporate Policy, SOX & GAAP.
- Support projects depending on Finance & Business priorities.
- Identifying opportunities to the Management Team that help drive process improvements across both the Function and Site
- Qualified Accountant ACA / ACCA / CIMA / CPA with 5+ years post qualified experience.
- Experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment would be a distinct advantage.
- SAP experience is an advantage
- Expert level financial system & excel skills are essential.
- Strong analytical & interpersonal skills.
- Aptitude for identifying & implementing process improvements.