Our client is a highly ambitious fast growing multinational biopharmaceutical company who have a strong performing commercial portfolio along with an exciting pipeline of innovative drug compounds at an advanced stage in research. This hire will be expected to work in a hybrid role, on site in Ireland location and flexible to work from home majority of days.
Due to rapid expansion they wish to make an additional hire of Senior Manager IS Business Analytics in a contract role who will operate within IT Systems Technical Operations function. This hire will support the development and ongoing management of data analytics and business intelligence assets and capabilities.
The successful candidate will strategically assesses projects & initiatives in order to plan out engagement tactical details around solution design, data modeling & transformation needs, and overall project management and execution. This hire will provide IT partnership & support for TechOps initiatives such as dashboard development, report generation, ad-hoc analysis, and other data consumption needs.
- Data, BI and Analytics solution delivery in support of TechOps objectives. This includes:
- Strategic assessments, solution design, delivery, and support
- Engagement planning & execution
- Guidance of development teams & cross-functional teams as needed
- Vendor management when 3rd party consultants are leveraged
- Using knowledge of manufacturing, supply chain and quality processes to interpret the business need and business drivers and being capable of translating into meaningful data tools to support business performance.
- Working with IS business relationship management within the Technical Operations function to cover analytics and reporting in internal and external manufacturing, supply chain, growing and pharmaceutical development and the quality department.
Technical skills required.
- Experience of ERP systems and data preferably SAP S4Hana and SAC
- Experience of Tableau required.
- Experience of other data analytics tools such as Power BI preferred.
Technical skills highly desired:
- Skills - Data visualization; data modelling; SQL; requirements gathering; SDLC; Agile; project management; business process improvement; Lean/Six Sigma
- Experience - working in a regulated environment with knowledge of manufacturing and supply chain process.
Requirements for this role:
- Bachelor degree required in Science, Business or relevant discipline. Master degree desirable
- 5+ years of experience in consulting, life sciences, healthcare, and/or biotech industries focusing on business intelligence or analytics solution development
- Experience within regulated manufacturing and supply chain environment a must.
- Must have strong business and data analysis skills and be able to understand complex business processes to develop agile and insightful solutions
- Experience in data discovery or analysis, metric definition or creation, and data manipulation or modelling is beneficial
- Ability to conceptualize and design appropriate data models and/or data table structures that can support self-service and ad-hoc analysis business needs
- Ability to leverage data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI, etc.) to independently create prototypes or production-ready dashboards using various data sources (data extracts, database connections, etc.)
- Exposure to or experience using SQL/PL-SQL language to design and create various types of data schemas for various needs (discovery, ad-hoc analyses, operational reporting, data warehouse/data marts) is a plus
Required Soft skills / Attributes include:
- strong technical computer systems understanding,
- good collaboration skills, focused on customer service and facilitation,
- effective communication and presentation skills,
- strong ability to build working relationship in a professional environment,
- understanding and competence of pharma regulations and compliance e.g., FDA, cGMP, etc.
For further details please phone Larry on +353 1-2302400 / email@example.com
The RFT Group, BioPharmaceutical Division specialise exclusively in the recruitment of scientists, engineers and executives for the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device sectors. www.rftgroup.ie
Follow us on: Facebook, Linked-in, twitter