Our client is a fast growing highly profitable multinational biopharmaceutical company with an exciting pipeline of drug compounds at an advanced stage in research. This 18 month fixed term contract is SITE based at their midlands based manufacturing facility.
Reporting to Senior Supply Chain Manager, you will support end-to-end supply chain, for key company products, including planning, procurement, data collection, metrics and reporting in compliance with applicable GMP and other regulations. You will also support other projects such as second sources, global expansion, serialisation, artwork and other new initiatives
- Manage inventory of all raw materials and packaging components.
- Maintain Supply system using SAP/Lims
- Collaborate with Operations to ensure facility has adequate supply to operate at all times.
- Manage Inventory to ensure that all inventory is available for release as required. Support QA/Labs in providing material for inspection/testing in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with Finance Dept on month end inventory reconciliation.
- Manage and co-ordinate shipments to and from site.
- Manage Quarterly Controlled Drug Stock Counts.
- Manage hazardous and waste shipments from the site.
- Support all necessary functions and manage and coordinate Artwork and approval for necessary sites.
- Keep accurate records of all warehouse transactions including the purchasing of materials, receipt of materials, issuance, and shipment of materials.
- Proactively contribute to continuous improvement.
- Liaise with external stakeholders to ensure adequate stock is held in the US.
- Ensure Safety metrics are maintained in the warehouse.
- Provide support to ship Ad Hoc shipments to and from the site.
- Support the visualisation of metrics to best communicate performance of the supply chain to stakeholders.
- Support relationship management of key supply chain vendors
- Support the implementation and execution of Supply Chain systems and processes to manage the supply of controlled drug product for patients
- Develop and implement metrics to monitor and record, using appropriate systems, usage of critical raw materials, API/drug substance and finished products and ensuring accuracy of information to assist with supply chain decision making
- Demonstrate competencies (technical, planning, communication, interpersonal, leading, judgment skills)
- Using LIMS for inventory and sample management in the warehouse.
Bachelor’s degree in business management, engineering, manufacturing, or a related discipline or equivalent
Strong understanding of, and experience in pharmaceutical supply chain management
Strong knowledge and experience of using ERP systems such as SAP and LIMS
Knowledge of product serialization implementation and artwork operations
Highly flexible, works well in a team environment and will live company values.
Demonstrated capability in establishing collaborative working relationships at all levels.
Proven ability to accept change and an attitude that supports producing top quality products for the benefit of the patient.
Ability to work in a GMP regulated environment.
Must comply with Company Policies and procedures.
High level of customer orientation/understanding
Attention to detail and accuracy.
Ability to influence internal and external stakeholders.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Accountable to meet goals and objectives.
Willingness to work in a truly multifunctional role.
Prioritise and manage multiple tasks with potentially conflicting requirements
Cv to email@example.com 01 2302400 www.rftgroup.ie