My client a leading Pharmaceutical company now require a Warehouse Team Leader
to join their expanding team.
The Warehouse Team Leader works as part of the Manufacturing Team Reporting directly to the Bioprocessing Manufacturing Head preparing materials for the production area, and the receipt and correct storage of all materials. An essential part of this role is ensuring the operation works to the highest Safety and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standards. The role also plays a significant role in ensuring all related documentation meets the standards expected for a sterile manufacturing facility.
This role reports to the Bioprocessing Manufacturing Head.
This is a permanent role based in Dublin and it comes with a good salary with good benefits.
Responsibilities of Warehouse Team Leader
- Manage the Warehouse facility Start up manufacturing facility
- Manage and lead all warehouse Operatives
- Collaborate with other departments and sites to establish and implement best practice strategies
- Provides technical support for all warehouse activities associated with the biologics manufacturing facility
- Act a subject matter expert (SME) for warehouse activities in compliance with GMP and relevant regulatory requirements.
- Prepares all materials for production batches.
- Proficient in the receipt of Materials into a GMP environment.
- Experience setting up a warehouse through GMP certification to actual Regulatory Audits.
- Proficient in the use of electronic systems such as SAP
- Trained to and follows the manufacturing procedures and systems of work designed to ensure the facility meets its safety, quality, delivery and cost goals.
- Assists the Quality organisation in Checks and sampling of materials
- At least 5 years’ experience in Pharma Manufacturing including technology transfer preferably in the biopharmaceutical / bioprocessing field.
- Detailed and in-depth knowledge of warehouse operations, as well as Quality and Regulatory Affairs.
- Experience of preparation for Regulatory Audits in a GMP environment.
- Detailed knowledge in experimental design, statistical data analysis and quality by design
- Supervision/management experience is required.
- Excellent project management skills, Project Management Professional (PMP) is a plus
- Experience in operational excellence Lean/Six Sigma, Green Belt Certification is an advantage
The RFT Group, BioPharmaceutical Division specialize exclusively in the recruitment of scientists, engineers and executives for the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device sectors.
For more information please contact John at The RFT Group / www.rftgroup.ie / 01 2302400 or click apply below