Due to continued expansion of their operations my client a well-established Multinational Healthcare organization now require a qualified and experienced Manufacturing Process Technician.
The successful candidate will be part of core team to respond to equipment, yield and process related issues, implement corrective and preventative actions to eliminate repeat instances
This is a permanent role based in Galway, you must be open to the possibility of shift work which comes with a shift allowance.
Key Responsibilities of Manufacturing Process Technician:
- Work with Manufacturing Engineers in developing, trouble shooting, standardizing and improving existing production methods and procedures.
- Work on Electronic troubleshooting, PLC. Programming, electronic hardware interfacing.
- Maintain a critical spares inventory for key maintenance items to minimize downtime.
- Assist ME’s in investigating and implementing new production methods.
- Assist ME’s in design methods, part sourcing and documentation.
- Perform equipment qualifications and validations, including report writing etc.
- Design, specify, manufacture, test and document production equipment, changes and improvements.
- Interface with a variety of company personnel and with outside vendors when necessary while performing the above.
- Take responsibility for preventative maintenance procedures with an assigned process or area.
- Communicates any concerns about work process regarding environmental impact, health or safety issues to their Manager.
- HETAC Level 6 qualification or Senior Trades in a relevant area with a minimum of two years relevant experience.
- Good technical capabilities, communication skills, teamwork abilities and initiative.
- Experience of Automated Processes a requirement
- Electrical background would be highly desirable
- Strong problem solving / troubleshooting background
- Proven ability to work well both as part of a team but also able to work on own with minimum supervision.
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
The RFT Group, BioPharmaceutical Division specialise exclusively in the recruitment of scientists, engineers and executives for the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device sectors.