My client a leading Pharmaceutical company now require a QC Analyst to join their expanding team.
The Quality Control Analyst will contribute effectively to the design and implementation of quality systems in the QC laboratory. They will collaborate with other QC personnel in the preparation and review of the required documentation in the QC laboratory, including Standard Operating Procedures, Analytical Procedures, Analytical Worksheets and Material Specifications.
This is a permanent role based in Dublin and it comes with a good salary and strong benefits package. This role will involve shift work with which will be supplemented with a high shift allowance.
Responsibilities of Quality Control Analyst -
- To observe GLP/cGMP at all times
- Testing of all laboratory samples including Raw Materials, Packaging Components, Product, Validation, Stability, Environmental, OH
- Performance of laboratory tests as per written procedure or as per pharmacopoeia
- Recording of analytical results accurately
- Operation, maintenance and calibration of laboratory instruments
- Preparation and execution of instrument and method validation protocols
- To maintain written training records
- To ensure that the laboratory is kept clean, tidy and safe at all times
- To report any non-conformance, instrument malfunction, accident or other abnormal occurrence to immediate superior
- Ordering, receiving and controlling laboratory chemicals, reagents and consumables.
- Receiving and controlling test samples.
- Minimum of a BSc Degree (life science)
- A minimum of 18 months years’ work experience in a regulated GMP/GLP environment.
- Must have practical experience of HPLC, GC and Kf analysis.
- Must be flexible to work on a 24/7 facility, high shift allowance will be paid
The RFT Group, BioPharmaceutical Division specialize exclusively in the recruitment of scientists, engineers and executives for the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device sectors.
For more information please contact John at The RFT Group / www.rftgroup.ie / 01 2302400 or click apply below