Due to continued expansion of their operations our client a well-established Multinational Healthcare organisation now require a qualified and experienced Quality Technician.
The Quality Technician will be in control of Non-Conforming Product and Reporting of Non-Conforming Events, compiling Non Conformance Review Board Reports each month.
My client have numerous roles for both contract and permanent and while some roles are day shift there is possibility for other shift roles which would be compensated with a good shift premium.
Key Responsibilities of Quality Technician:
- Ensure compliance to applicable regulatory standards and current GMP procedures and practices.
- Control of non-conforming product and documentation of non-conforming Events.
- Perform product defect analysis.
- Routine verification of product release criteria and recording of test results.
- Support Core Team Problem solving activities.
- Update QA documentation as required.
- Management of product reworks as required, with direction from Quality and Manufacturing Engineer.
- Control of non-human use build components as required.
- To provide assistance and support to the Quality Engineering and Operations function.
- Provision of excellent service to all internal customers for the core team in which they work.
- Min HETAC Level 6 diploma required
- 2-3 years experience in a Manufacturing role is desired
- Must be flexible to work all shifts
Please send an up to date CV and cover letter to John Reid at The RFT Group / firstname.lastname@example.org / on 01-2302400 / www.rftgroup.ie
The RFT Group, BioPharmaceutical Division specialise exclusively in the recruitment of scientists, engineers and executives for the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device sectors.