Due to continued expansion of their operations our client a well-established Multinational Healthcare organisation now require a qualified and experienced Quality Technician.
The Quality Technician will be in control of Non-Conforming Product and Reporting of Non-Conforming Events, compiling Non Conformance Review Board Reports each month.
This is a permanent role based in Galway
Key Responsibilities of Quality Technician:
- Ensure compliance to applicable regulatory standards and current GMP procedures and practices.
- Control of non-conforming product and documentation of non-conforming Events.
- Perform product defect analysis.
- Routine verification of product release criteria and recording of test results.
- Support Core Team Problem solving activities.
- Update QA documentation as required.
- Management of product reworks as required, with direction from Quality and Manufacturing Engineer.
- Control of non-human use build components as required.
- To provide assistance and support to the Quality Engineering and Operations function.
- Provision of excellent service to all internal customers for the core team in which they work.
- Min HETAC Level 6 diploma required
- 1-2 years experience in a Manufacturing role is desired
- Must be flexible to work the night shift - Mon - Thurs, good shift premium will be paid
The RFT Group, BioPharmaceutical Division specialise exclusively in the recruitment of scientists, engineers and executives for the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device sectors.