The Supply Chain Specialist will be responsible for the execution of inter-company ERP sales order, purchase order and shipment processing transactions. Fulfills a variety of administrative duties to enable the efficient functioning of the Dublin Supply Chain department.
- Execute ERP-based purchase orders/sales order processes from receiving incoming internal customer orders, creating and placing purchase orders on internal/external suppliers, through confirming and tracking shipments to delivery and payment, in order to meet customer requirements.
- Track shipping activities for adherence to agreed lead-times and schedules.
- Maintains records and prepares reports relating to Customer and Supplier performance with respect to timing, quantity and planning horizons.
- Monitors Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for an assigned portfolio of Customers/Suppliers.
- Contributes to periodic (daily, weekly, monthly) supply chain reports to facilitate monitoring of operational supply chain activity.
- Organizes and maintains a robust and efficient Supply Chain data archiving system.
- Continuous Improvement – identifies and initiates continuous improvement to ensure optimum process efficiency and reduce non-value-added activities.
- Complies with internal SOPs, appropriate legislation, contractual obligations and company policies including, but limited to SOX.
- Ability to liaise with other departments as necessary.
- Performs general office administrative duties as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong computer literacy skills and experience working with an ERP system.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical/medical device/healthcare industry an advantage, but not essential.
- Well organized administrative skills, capable of managing competing priorities.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good numeric skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to deal with customers and suppliers in a professional manner.
For further information on this Supply Chain Specialist position please contact Laurentina Kennedy at The RFT Group on 01 2302400 / Laurentina@rftgroup.ie. Check out all our open jobs on our Recruitment website: www.rftgroup.ie
Follow us on Facebook, Linked-in, Twitter